Each year, Willow Center provides services to over 8,000 clients and reaches another 12,000 through prevention education in the Greater Rochester area.
- The 24/7 Crisis and Support Hotline staff answers 6,000 calls per year, with an average of 25 calls/day.
- Our 49-bed Emergency Residential Shelter provides safety and security for survivors of domestic violence each year; almost half are children.
- Willow’s Counseling program provides individual counseling and support groups for 400 survivors in the community each year.
- Our Court Advocacy Program assists 2,000 survivors each year to obtain legal orders of protection.
- Our Prevention Education and Training staff reach over 12,000 students in every school district in Monroe County and on college campuses teaching about healthy relationships. We reach another 2,000 professionals on how to recognize, respond and refer when they see domestic violence in the workplace.