Each journey is unique. Willow Center offers a range of services to support you along the way.
All services are free and confidential.
Everyone has the right to be safe. You are not alone. If you are hurt or in imminent danger, Call 911. Willow’s 24/7 Crisis and Support Hotline is (585) 222-SAFE
Willow Center offers crisis support and community services:
- 24/7 Hotline – call anytime, day or night, we are here to support you.
- Emergency Shelter – safe housing for you and your children.
- Safety Planning – personalized to your needs and situation.
- Court accompaniment – to obtain a court order of protection.
- Short-term Counseling and Support – individualized support in a safe and confidential location.
- Support Groups – Connect with others and find strength in community.
- Prevention Education and Training – Education is one of the most effective tools for reducing abuse.
All of Willow’s services are free and confidential. Call our Hotline to speak to a Willow Advocate who will connect you with services. Our Hotline is (585) 222-SAFE.