We are here for you.
Willow Center offers a range of emergency and non-emergency supportive services:
- 24/7 Hotline – call anytime, day or night, we are here to support you.
- Emergency Shelter – safe housing for you and your children.
- Safety Planning – personalized to your needs and situation.
- Court accompaniment – to obtain a court order of protection.
- Short-term Counseling and Support – individualized support in a safe and confidential location.
- Support Groups – Connect with others and find strength in community.
All of Willow’s services are free and confidential. Call our Hotline to speak to a Willow Advocate who will connect you with services. Our Hotline is (585) 222-SAFE (7233).