Our emergency shelter is the center of our supportive services. From our bedrooms to our playrooms, each area of our shelters plays such an important role each day for our families.
You can help our clients feel at home by replenishing much-needed supplies for the Shill Family Building.
Prioritizing the safety of our clients and community due to COVID-19, donations are being accepted Tuesdays and Saturdays from 10:00-10:30 a.m. at 693 East Ave. Rochester, NY 14607. For more information, email us at WishList@WillowCenterNY.org or call (585) 232-5200 ext. 261.
No donation drop-offs on the following days:
November 27, 2021
December 25, 2021
January 1, 2022
PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO A RECENT INFLUX OF GENEROUS DONATIONS, WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT ANY CLOTHING, WINTER COATS, GLOVES/MITTENS OR SCARVES. WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR THE COMMUNITY SUPPORT. PLEASE CHECK BACK AFTER JANUARY 1, 2022 FOR CLOTHING DONATION NEEDS.
Due to an RCSD bussing shortage, there is an increased need for gas gift cards in order to get survivors’ children to school. Electronic gift cards can be sent to WishList@WillowCenterNY.org.
PERSONAL CARE ITEMS
- Body Lotion
- Bar Soap
- Body Wash
- Children and Adult Cold Medicine
- Lip Balm
- Children’s Toothpaste and Tooth Brushes
- Black Hair Care – shampoo, conditioner, styling products
- New Shower Curtains and Curtain Rings
- Epsom Salts
- New Bath Towels, Hand Towels, Wash Clothes – WHITE ONLY
- New Blankets (twin)
- New Large Canvas Laundry Bags
- Wireless Ring Security System – refer to the Willow Amazon Wish List for details.
- New women’s underwear – (Sizes 4/5, 6, 10, 11, 12, 13)
- Pajamas – new or gently used
- Robes – ALL SIZES
- Girls Pajamas (10/12, and 14/16)
- Boys Pajamas (10/12, 14/16)
- Baby Wash, Powder, and Lotion
- New Bibs
- New Baby Blankets
- Sippy Cups
- Kids/Baby Shampoo
- Infant Nail Clippers
- Non-Perishable Food
- Pop Tarts, juice boxes, Capri Sun, or any single serve beverages, macaroni & cheese, ramen noodles, canned pasta (Chef Boyardee products) and microwavable meals.
- Gift Cards (Walmart, Target, Wegmans, Tops, Price Rite, Aldi’s) and Gas Cards
- Bus Passes
- Non-Perishable Food
- Please submit a completed Donation Form with your delivery for tax and recognition purposes.