Bringing support and services to you in the community.
Willow Center is flexible with when and how you need to meet.
We are aware that not all survivors have access to reliable transportation, technology, or resources. We can meet you in your community at a location that is most convenient for you to get you the support you need.
- Call to talk to a trusted resource and set up a time to meet.
- All calls are confidential.
What to Expect from your Mobile Advocate
- Safety planning
- Support accessing food, clothing, and personal care items.
- Support with relocation or housing due to safety
- Weekly check in’s
- Emotional Support
- Someone to support you with navigating DHS and other agencies as it relates to your safety
- Connection to other Willow services
- Referrals to agencies with additional supports