Each year, Willow Center provides services to over 7,500 clients and reaches another 12,000 through prevention education in the Greater Rochester area.
- The 24/7 Crisis and Support Hotline staff answers 5,000 calls per year, with an average of 20 calls/day.
- Our 40-bed Emergency Residential Shelter houses 550 survivors of domestic violence each year; almost half are children with their mothers.
- Willow’s Counseling program provides individual counseling and support groups for 400 survivors in the community each year.
- Our Court Advocacy Program assists 2,000 victims each year to obtain legal orders of protection.
- Our Prevention Education and Training staff reach over 12,000 students in every school district in Monroe County and on college campuses teaching about healthy relationships. Our Training Team reaches another 2,000 professionals on how to recognize, respond and refer when they see domestic violence.
Learn More from our most recent Annual Reports