Willow Center depends on the generosity of community members like you to help provide basic needs and supplies to survivors.
We accept new and gently used items only. Updated 1/28/2019.
Clothing and Shoes – Fall/Winter items only please
- Children’s clothing (sizes 2T, 3T, 4T, 5/6, 7/8,10/12, and 14/16 only)
- Bras (sizes 44 and up only)
- Leggings (all sizes)
- New women’s underwear (sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 only)
- Seasonal adult and children’s shoes – new or gently used only
- Sweatpants (all sizes)
- Women’s tops (sizes 2X and 3X)
- Pants hangers
Personal Care items
- Softee-hair food with vitamin-E
- Travel-size shampoo, lotion, conditioner, and soap
- Hair brushes
- Facial cleanser
- Baby nail clippers
- Teething rings
- New umbrella strollers
Please contact our Donations Expert with questions:
585.232.5200 X. 224
Due to sorting, storage, and redistribution costs, we cannot accept items that are not on our Wish List. Please click here to refer to our partner agencies for larger donations or items that are not on our wish list.
Please note that Willow Center is no longer accepting cell phones. Consider using a nearby EcoATM to dispose of a device you no longer need. Locations can be found here.