Willow Center depends on the generosity of community members like you to help provide basic needs and supplies to survivors.
We accept new and gently used items only. Updated 12/19/2019.
- Nursing scrubs
- Door stops
- Bus passes
- First aid kits
Clothing and shoes – winter items only please
- Winter coats (all sizes)
- Women’s casual winter clothing– tops and bottoms (sizes small-XL)
- Children’s winter coats (all sizes)
- Boys shirts and pants (sizes 24m-14/16)
- Girls shirts and pants (sizes 3T-14/16)
- Seasonal adult and children’s shoes, boots, and sneakers – new or gently used only
- New children’s t-shirts (sizes 2T-XL)
- Children’s socks
Personal care items
- New bath towels and wash cloths
- Softee-hair food with vitamin-E
- Lip balm
- New umbrella strollers
- New baby bottles
- Baby wash & lotion
- Baby oil
- Baby wipes
- Diapers– sizes newborn, 1, 2 & 6 and pull-ups (all sizes)
Please contact our Development Associate with questions:
585.232.5200 X. 226
Due to sorting, storage, and redistribution costs, we cannot accept items that are not on our Wish List. Please click here to refer to our partner agencies for larger donations or items that are not on our wish list.
Please note that Willow Center is no longer accepting cell phones. Consider using a nearby EcoATM to dispose of a device you no longer need. Locations can be found here.