Thank you for your support of survivors at Willow Center.
Please contact Mesha to schedule a donation delivery at a secure location. Mesha can be reached by email at EmmeshaC@WillowCenterNY.org.
We accept new and gently used items only. Updated 3/24/2020.
NEW Take-out containers to deliver individual meals to shelter residents
Baby Wipes – critical need!
Softee Hair Food – critical need!
Lysol disinfectant spray
General Items Needed
- Cleaning supplies
- Gas cards
- Gift cards
- Bus passes
- First aid kits
Clothing and shoes – spring/summer items only please
- Women’s casual spring/summer clothing- tops and bottoms (all sizes)
- Pajamas (women & children)
- Boys shirts, pants, and shorts (all sizes)
- Girls shirts, pants,and shorts (all sizes)
- Seasonal adult and children’s shoes and sneakers – new or gently used only
- New children’s t-shirts (sizes 2T-XL)
Personal care items
- NEW bath towels and wash cloths
- Softee-hair food with vitamin-E
- Lip balm
- NEW umbrella strollers
- NEW baby bottles
- Baby wash & lotion
- Baby oil
- Baby wipes
- Diapers (all sizes)
- Diaper rash cream
- Sippy cups
Please contact our Donations Expert with questions:
Due to sorting, storage, and redistribution costs, we cannot accept items that are not on our Wish List. Please click here to refer to our partner agencies for larger donations or items that are not on our wish list.
Please note that Willow Center is no longer accepting cell phones. Consider using a nearby EcoATM to dispose of a device you no longer need. Locations can be found here.