Willow Center depends on the generosity of community members like you to help provide basic needs and supplies to survivors.
We accept new and gently used items only. Updated 10/17/2019.
- Nursing scrubs
- Door stops
- Bus passes
- First aid kits
Clothing and shoes – Fall items only please
- Women’s casual Fall clothing– tops and bottoms
- Children’s clothing (sizes 12m-14/16) — Fall items only please
- Seasonal adult and children’s shoes (sneakers) – new or gently used only
- New women’s underwear (sizes 5-14 only)
- New children’s underwear and t-shirts (sizes 2T-XL)
- Bras (sizes 44 and up only)
- Pants hangers
Personal care items
- Softee-hair food with vitamin-E
- Face cleanser
- Hair combs
- Lip balm
- New umbrella strollers
- New baby bottles
- Baby wash & lotion
- Baby oil
- Baby wipes
- Diapers– sizes newborn, 1, 2 & 6
Please contact our Donations Expert with questions:
585.232.5200 X. 224
Due to sorting, storage, and redistribution costs, we cannot accept items that are not on our Wish List. Please click here to refer to our partner agencies for larger donations or items that are not on our wish list.
Please note that Willow Center is no longer accepting cell phones. Consider using a nearby EcoATM to dispose of a device you no longer need. Locations can be found here.