Board and Committee Nomination
1. Board or Committee members seeking to nominate candidates must complete this nomination form.
2. The Governance Committee reviews all candidates for both Committee and Board membership and makes recommendations to the Committee Chairs or full Board at the Annual Election Meeting held each year in November.
3. The Governance Committee reviews all candidates using the Board Rubric to determine timing, and alignment with goals of demographic representation and skill sets according to current areas of need in the Board matrix.
4. The Governance Committee seeks input from Committee Chairs on committee recruitment needs and approval of new committee members.
5. Candidates for the Board are recruited from the pool of current committee members. In some circumstances, individuals who demonstrate community leadership and agency commitment outside of Committee membership may be considered for Board service.