Willow Educators are available to train front line staff at emergency rooms and shelters to all the employees at large corporations.
Trainings focus on how to recognize, respond and refer victims of domestic violence. Front line staff training includes screening techniques and understanding the dynamics of domestic violence in their programs and services.
Willow is proud to partner with our areas businesses to support their employees.
- $728 Million Annual cost of lost productivity due to domestic violence
- Over 9 million paid workdays lost per year
- 8% of rapes occur while the victim is working
- Women are much more likely than men to be victims of on-the-job intimate partner homicide.
Employers have a key opportunity to support survivors in the workplace and Willow is here to help. Additional resources, including printable toolkits, are available at Work Places Respond.
Our highly trained staff can provide customized trainings on any of the following topics:
- Workplace response
- Overview of Willow Center services
- Domestic Violence 101
- Dynamics of Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence & Children
- Domestic Violence & Law Enforcement
- Screening for Domestic Violence in the Medical Setting
- Teen Dating Violence
- How to help a loved one, friend, or co-worker
- What is stalking?
- Personal Safety
All trainings are free of charge. To request a Willow Center Training, please call (585) 232-5200 x239 or email email@example.com