Willow’s Court Advocates are now providing in-person support to survivors at the Hall of Justice! On-site staff assist survivors seeking an order of protection and provide support during court testimony. During the process, advocates can develop a personalized safety plan and connect them to other services.
How to connect with Willow’s Court Advocacy Program:
- The Monroe County Hall of Justice is open Monday-Friday from 8:30am-5:00pm. To begin, come to Room 301A. Appointments are not required but the process of obtaining an order of protection can be lengthy so please plan to spend a few hours.
- To speak with an advocate in advance, call (585) 371-3535 or text 585-209-0753.
- Advocates and survivors will maintain social distance
- Staff will regularly sanitize common areas and objects which have been touched
- Staff and survivors will wear masks at all times (masks will be provided to those who need one)