Willow Center is shining the light on dating and domestic violence year-round, and October is a special month when we call on the entire community to take a stand and work together to end domestic violence.
Throughout the month of October, you can help Willow Center to raise awareness about dating and domestic violence and join in our efforts to support survivors and end violence.
Here is what you can do:
- Give Today Make a donation to Willow Center in honor of the people in your life who have been impacted by domestic violence.
- Facebook Follow us on Facebook to view and share our actions for the month of October.
- Wear purple Purple is the color of Domestic Violence Awareness Month. Wear purple during the month of October and use this as a way to tell others why ending domestic violence is important to you.
- October Activity Calendar: 31 ways to raise awareness Visit our calendar of the actions that you can take in October to help end domestic violence.
- October Events Calendar Visit the calendar of community events occurring throughout the month of October.